Allday Clock In Mobile App
Mobile App users can :-
- Create a clock IN event which is geo located
- Create an OUT event which is again geo located
- Run a report for their own IN OUT events for a date range
- Run a Roll call report for all staff or for a particular location within the company *
- Note: each location requiring to be separated on the Roll call report will need a separate attendance device.
Managers can view Geo location records via a built in link to Google maps for the IN OUT events created.
Mobile attendance records are displayed and calculated in the clock card screen of your PrimeTime account producing hours and optionally pay totals.
To use the mobile app you will need to either already have:-
- A supported Allday Time Manager system installed, or
- a Freetime hosted system, or
- subscribe to the Primetime cloud based time attendance system service above.