Allday PalmReader 1000
- Highly Secure Biometric Identification
- Reads unique internal vein pattern of the palm
- 10 times more accurate than typical fingerprint reader
- Connect to wired or WIFI network
- Use for Time Attendance / Access control
- Contact-less and hygienic
- Easy to use Simply “Show Palm ” and it works
The Ultimate Biometric Identification solution incorporating Fujitsu Palm Secure reading technology offering optimum levels of security.
The Allday PalmReader terminal works by detecting the structure of the pattern of veins inside the palm of the human hand. This contact-less, hygienic system offers maximum security as well as maximum precision.
Spoof Proof – Palm veins are complex and stable and being inside the body are difficult to forge.
Only a live palm will be read by the technology thus preventing spoof attempts.
Palms can be dirty greasy sweaty cut or damaged and still be usable. Left or right hand can be used.
The Palm Secure technology has been tested using collected data samples of 140,000 palm vein patterns to verified reliability of the palm vein authentication technology for recognition accuracy and rate of applicability. There were no cases in this data sample for which the technology was not applicable, demonstrating its high rate of applicability. This compares to typical fingerprint unsuitability of between 3% and 5% of population who cannot use a typical fingerprint reader reliably.
Minimizes hygiene concerns during scanning as the scanning of the palm vein pattern is completed in mid-air without the need for the user’s palm to touch a surface.
Palm Secure Biometric Attendance & Access Terminal
The PR6000 PalmSecure terminal is a modern biometric terminal for door access control or for personnel to clock in or out by use of their Palm, using the same Fujitsu palm vein reading technology as the Palm Reader 1000 terminal.
- Colour touchscreen display.
- Wall mountable.
- Proximity card option also available
PT1400 Proximity Finger Print or RFID Proximity attendance terminal
The PT1400 attendance terminal is a modern terminal allowing personnel to clock in or out by use of Fingerprint or keyfob tokens or credit card size cards with embedded RFID identity chips . The terminal can also identify the users with a password PIN.
- Colour display and audio indications on clocking in/out.
- Wall mountable unit.
- Can be used as pin entry device.
- Connected via TCP/IP to your network.
- Memory stick -Collect data manually if no network wiring is available using a memory stick (useful for remote or dispersed sites).
Allday Scribe – Proximity Attendance & Information Terminal
- Modern Stylish Proximity Unit – using Fobs or ID Cards
- Real time display of employee clocking records
- Smart colour touchscreen
- User friendly interface
- Wall mounted – vertical as shown (or horizontal)
- Back up battery
- Waterproof (IP55)
- Ethernet IP interface
- 240 v or P.O.E. (Power Over Ethernet)
Allday Scribe – Technical specifications
Interface: 4.3 inch 480×272 backlit LED display – resistive touchscreen.
Ports: 1 external USB 2.0 port – 1 Ethernet 10/100 POE A&B compatible with HTTP and FTP standard protocols.
Input/Output: 1 configurable relay and 2 digital inputs for dry contacts
Power Supply: POE or connected to 240 V, with back up battery for one hour of operation in case of power failure.
Optional internal Wifi (occupies Ethernet Port)
Audio: Internal buzzer
Physical Features: ABS VO housing, Waterproof and dust proof to IP55 rating. Dimensions 150mm x 85mm x 35mm. Wall mounted with integral back plate.